Flue Gas Analyzer System
Product Code : FEM-7
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
Portable 7 Gases Analyzer with Datalogging
Flue Gas Analyzer is an advanced technology fuel gas measurement instrument. It is simple to use, cost-effective, reliable and gives constant & trouble-free performance due to its inbuilt high grade components and parts. This is ideal to be utilized for the measurement of exhaust gases of kilns, heaters, furnaces, and boilers, so as to make better efficiency of combustion and reduction of pollutant gases released by aforementioned equipments. Easy to operate and portable, the measured data of Flue Gas Analyzer can easily be downloaded to a PC through USB port.
- Measured parameters: Oxygen, & temperature. Optionally Four additional gases based on electrochemical sensors, and Two gases based on NDIR sensors OR One Pellistor and One NDIR sensor can also be incorporated. Please see table for optional gases and their ranges offered
- Stored parameters: Date, Time, Name of Company surveyed / Equipment / Sampling Point which is User Programmable and all selected parameters of each reading is data logged
- Data stored and can be downloaded to a computer for permanent storage and subsequently printed.
- Report Menu to View specific range of readings
- Calculated Parameters: Excess air , total efficiency and heat losses of 4 different types, among others.
- User programmable for three non conventional fuels. (One each for solid, liquid and gaseous fuels)
- Data for twenty eight standard fuels pre programmed.
- Elegant Gas cum Temperature probe with integral filter and cooler. Molded hose of 1.5 m length .
- Auto and Manual sampling modes
- Auto Oxygen Calibration at start-up on request.
- Auto power OFF
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)